The Gee Bee R3 Special is a concept modern racing aerobatic aircraft that has never been built as a real full-scale aircraft. It was designed by Italian designer Mirco Pecorari and features typical Gee Bee lines but is streamlined to be a modern hot-rod among Gee Bees. This Gee Bee R3 rendition is equipped with a custom Got Friends' Jimmy Doolittle Turbo NOS Injected engine, delivering 1000HP to 3 blades at a constant 2,700RPM. Designed to be used competitively in racing, she shreds through the skies with unprecedented speed and agility; giving you the ability to do knife edges, flick rolls, hammerheads, 9G turns, and way more! We have also crammed 75 Quarts (10-Minutes) of Nitrous Oxide (NOS) in the rear. Just like emergency boost provided in many WW2 Warbirds, you'll have the ability to ramp up your engine to an additional 25% performance increase to take lead and take 1st during any race! If you're looking for some extra flair, the Gee Bee R3 is equipped with multiple smoke canisters (Red, White, Orange, Blue, and Green), a Garmin 430/330 set that can be swapped out for the GTN 750 (PMS50 Mod Required), and automatic asymmetric speed-brake activation on the nose when you need to perform sharp turns or manual deployment for when you need it most.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Locate your Microsoft Flight Simulator installation folder.
- You need to locate and open the folder named Community.
- Copy the "gotfriends-gb-r3-special" folder you just extracted to the Community folder.
- Read the included Flight Manual for an in-depth look into all the aircraft features.
- Start the game and your Gee Bee R3 Special will be sitting in your hanger ready to fly!
- NEED HELP? Follow this Flightsim.to Tutorial
Flightsim.to, SimMarket & Official Microsoft Marketplace Release (Features):
- Auto-Start Ignition Set & Fully Clickable Cockpit.
- Custom Exterior Lights and Interior Annunciation Lights.
- Nitrous Oxide (NOS) Boost and Quantity Gauge.
- Smoke Switches with Multiplayer Compatibility (White, Red, Blue, Green, Orange).
- Realistic Flight Model.
- Landing Effects (Water, Rain, Dirt, Snow, Dry), Exhaust Effects, Combustion Effects, NOS Effects & Heating Effects.
- 250 Kts (Max Speed) (+25% NOS Boost Increase).
- 10 Original Liveries Included & 11 Community Liveries Included.
- Jonx: 3D Modeling and Coding
- Got Gravel: Flight Model and Lighting Effects
- twoseventyinc: Liveries and Textures
- Mykrode: Additional 3D Modeling and Textures
- Mirco Pecorari: Gee Bee R3 Designer
- Makbeton: Initial Exterior 3D Model
- Carlocestra285: Initial Gauge 3D Models
- Touching Cloud: Visual Effects Library
- PMS50: GTN 750 Compatibility Mod
- Hanger 713: Livery (Mandarin)
- TD68: Liveries (Stealth, The Cheif, Lucky 7, Reno Rocket, Crimson Star, Thunder Chicken)
- ChunkyFlyer: Liveries (Archangel, Reaper)
- MaHonY: Livery (53 Special)
- AIRPAC1: Livery (Fireball)
- Asobo/Microsoft: General Assets & SDK
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS & DOWNLOADS:
- GTN750 & WTT Replacement Package: https://flightsim.to/file/30879/gee-bee-r3-special-gtn750-wtt-replacement-package
- GTN750 Standard Replacement Package: https://flightsim.to/file/30878/gee-bee-r3-special-gtn750-replacement-package
- GTNXi Replacement Package: https://flightsim.to/file/36113/gee-bee-r3-special-tds-gtnxi-replacement-package
- GTN750 Official Download: https://pms50.com/msfs/
- TDS GTNXi Sofware Download: https://tdssim.com/tdsgtnxi
- Additional Community Liveries: https://flightsim.to/c/liveries/gee-bee-r3-special/
- Official Paint Kit: https://flightsim.to/file/19877/gee-bee-r3-special-paint-kit
- Official Flight Manual: https://www.got-friends.com/flight-manuals
GEE BEE R3 SPECIAL NAVIGATION OPTIONS:
#1 - Standard GNS430/GTX330.
This option is included in the purchase and is your only navigation system by default. If you have ONLY the "gotfriends-gb-r3-special" folder in your Community Folder, you will have this by default. This will be the only available option for Xbox users in the future.
#2 - Standard GTN750 (PMS50).
This option requires 2 additional downloads. You must download the GTN750 Base Package (Free or Premium) and the GTN750 Replacement Add-on provided by our team. So, in conclusion, you should ONLY have the "gotfriends-gb-r3-special" folder, "pms50-instrument-gtn750" folder, and "gotfriends-gb-r3-special-gtn750" folder in your Community Folder. The Standard GTN750 is the basic navigation system that supports User Custom Waypoints.
Download Link #1: https://pms50.com/msfs/
Download Link #2: https://flightsim.to/file/30878/gee-bee-r3-special-gtn750-replacement-package
#3 - GTN750 with WTT Support.
This option requires 2 additional downloads. You must download the GTN750 Base Package (Free or Premium) and the GTN750 WTT Replacement Add-on provided by our team. So, in conclusion, you should ONLY have the "gotfriends-gb-r3-special" folder, "pms50-instrument-gtn750" folder, and the "gotfriends-gb-r3-special-gtn-750-wtt" folder in your Community Folder. The GTN750 with WTT (Working Title Technology) is a more robust package that brings you holds, vectors to final, visual approaches, missed approaches, and real-life legs in the flight plan. However, you currently can not use User Custom Waypoints. Also Working Title is a type of technology as well as a development group. This specific technology in the GTN750 is not talking about the Working Title Development Group.
Download Link #1: https://pms50.com/msfs/
Download Link #2: https://flightsim.to/file/30879/gee-bee-r3-special-gtn750-wtt-replacement-package
#4 - GTNXi (TDS):
This option requires 2 additional downloads. You must download the GTNXi TDS Software (Payware) and the TDS GTNXi Replacement Add-on provided by our team. So, in conclusion, you should ONLY have the "gotfriends-gb-r3-special" folder, "tds-gtnxi-gauge" folder, and the "gotfriends-gb-r3-special-tds-gtnxi" folder in your Community Folder. The GTNXi (TDS) is the only GPS device for Flight Simulator able to interact with the default autopilot and fly fully coupled LPV Approaches.
Download Link #1: https://tdssim.com/tdsgtnxi
Download Link #2: https://flightsim.to/file/36113/gee-bee-r3-special-tds-gtnxi-replacement-package
Since you should only have the Navigation Systems of choice in your Community Folder, we recommend using a software package that manages your Community Folder such as Add-on Linker.
Download Link: https://flightsim.to/file/1572/msfs-addons-linker
Microsoft Flight Simulator for Windows.
More Products by Got Friends
Discover more products from this developer.