Welcome to Project Coastline Italy v3.0 (work in progress).
THIS ADD-ON IS 100% COMPATIBLE WITH THE WU9
Explore over 400km/250mi of Italian enhanced coastline, for hours of VFR fun. Rocks, cliffs, boats, yachts, docks, harbors, marinas, palms, working lighthouses, moving harbor crane lifts, parasols, night lights, animals, and more have been added to improve the overall quality of the coast, which by default is flat and dull. Landmarks have been added to the world map so you can easily plan your trip.
The add-on includes so far:
- The whole Tuscany region improved with rocks, marinas, harbors, boats, etc.
- The commercial harbors of Genova, La Spezia, Savona-Vado (Liguria).
- The commercial harbors of Cagliari, Olbia, Porto Torres (Sardegna)
- The commercial harbors of Gioia Tauro, Reggio Calabria (Calabria)
- The commercial harbor of Catania, faraglioni di Aci Trezza, Palermo, Messina, Gela (Sicily)
- The commercial harbor of Civitavecchia, Olbia and Fiumicino (Lazio)
- The commercial harbor of Trieste (Friuli-Venezia-Giulia)
- Venezia (Veneto)
- The commercial harbor of Bari, Taranto and Brindisi (Puglia)
- The commercial harbor of Ravenna (Emilia-Romagna)
- The commercial harbor of Naples and Salerno(Campania)
- The commercial harbor of Ancona and Pescara (Marche - Abruzzo)
- Astronimical Observatories
- Boats have been added to the whole Italian coast and lakes.
- An optional freeware version of the Grosseto Military Airport LIRS (USAF planes are present just for eye candy).
- Heavy vegetation fix along the coast
- This mod is fully compatible with the freeware Livorno, Genova, Messina, Cagliari, and Olbia, Trieste (both freeware and Orbx payware) add-ons.
- FPS friendly and VR ready.
Suggestion: For a better experience, fly whatever amphibious plane you have.
- Windows 10
- Dual-Core Processor with 3 GHz or better
- Min. 8 GB RAM
- 3D graphics card min 8 GB
- 400MB of free disk space
- World Updates 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Models from Global AI Ship Traffic are referenced with permission from Henrik Nielsen. For the models to display in the simulator, you must download and install: flightsim.to/file/9529/global-ai-ship-traffic-msfs-v1
Product related support is available. Any questions can also be emailed to [email protected] - in usual cases, the developer will reply within 48 hours.